Saturday, December 14, 2013

Introduction to the Blog

Dear Readers,
Recently I completed my MBA from the University of Adelaide. Over the 3 year learning journey, We went through many articles and wrote many assignments, both as individual and as a group. Not necessarily all were HD material or even credit material but each had a lot of hard work put into it. As much as these have been marked I am very prod of them and find it very disheartening to see my hardwork filed in a work document in the hard drive of my PC.   I am sure, that these contain some important material for some management professional around the world. Hence I have decided to publish the assignments in this blog and share my work with the world.

Please read, enjoy, appreciate, comment, criticize, contradict, applaud and if possible use the material in the

Regards
Param

No comments:

Post a Comment